Dr. Rae is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 Maple Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201Phone+1 713-248-1962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2021
- Washington University in St. LouisBA, Psychological and Brain Sciences; Spanish, College Honors, 2012 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Clinically undetected polyclonal heteroresistance among Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from cystic fibrosis respiratory specimens.Maxwell DN, Kim J, Pybus CA, White L, Medford RJ, Filkins LM, Monogue ML, Rae MM, Desai D, Clark AE, Zhan X, Greenberg DE> ;The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy. 2022-10-13
- 9 citationsHigh–molecular weight hyaluronan attenuates tubulointerstitial scarring in kidney injuryXinyi Wang, Swathi Balaji, Emily H. Steen, Alexander J. Blum, Hui Li, Christina K. Chan, Scott R. Manson, Thomas C. Lu, Meredith M. Rae, Paul F. Austin, Thomas N. Wigh...> ;JCI insight. 2020 Jun 18
- 19 citationsT Lymphocytes Attenuate Dermal Scarring by Regulating Inflammation, Neovascularization, and Extracellular Matrix Remodeling.Xinyi Wang, Swathi Balaji, Emily H. Steen, Hui Li, Meredith M. Rae, Alexander J. Blum, Qi Miao, Manish J. Butte, Paul L. Bollyky, Sundeep G. Keswani> ;Advances in wound care. 2019 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: