Dr. Mobula is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5755 Cedar Lane, Hospitalist Office
Columbia, MD 21044Phone+1 410-550-0526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsProtecting the vulnerable during COVID-19: Treating and preventing chronic disease disparitiesLinda Meta Mobula, David J. Heller, Yvonne Commodore-Mensah, Vanessa Walker Harris, Lisa A. Cooper> ;Gates Open Research. 2020 Sep 9
- 26 citationsResponding to the Challenge of the Dual COVID-19 and Ebola Epidemics in the Democratic Republic of Congo-Priorities for Achieving Control.Jean B. Nachega, Placide Mbala-Kingebeni, John O Otshudiema, Linda M. Mobula, Wolfgang Preiser, Oscar Kallay, Susan Michaels-Strasser, Joel G. Breman, Anne W. Rimoin, ...> ;The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2020 Jun 19
- 10 citationsLongitudinal control of blood pressure among a cohort of Ghanaians with hypertension: A multicenter, hospital‐based studyFred Stephen Sarfo, Linda Meta Mobula, Jacob Plange-Rhule, Mulugeta Gebregziabher, Daniel Ansong, Osei Sarfo-Kantanka, Lynda Arthur, Jasper Sablah, Edith Gavor, Gilber...> ;Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2020 Apr 30
- Join now to see all
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: