Are you Dr. Galioto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2209 9th St
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Phone(205) 391-3131Fax(205) 391-3131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mia Galioto, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Alaska, and Georgia. She is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1997 - 2001
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1995
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2020
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Join now to see all
- St. Francis HospitalColumbus, Georgia