Dr. Blais is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-2942
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsOvertightening of the syndesmosis revisited and the effect of syndesmotic malreduction on ankle dorsiflexionTyler A. Gonzalez, Jonathan Egan, Mohammad Ghorbanhoseini, Micah B. Blais, Aron Lechtig, Brian Velasco, Ara Nazarian, John Y. Kwon> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2017 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: