Dr. Alaimo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Hempstead Avenue
Malverne, NY 11565Phone(516) 599-9393Fax(516) 887-6783
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Peninsula Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Peninsula Hospital CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1989 - 1997
- NY State License 1988 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Valley StreamValley Stream, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: