Dr. Antolini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Antolini's full profile
Office252 Rural Acres Dr
Beckley, WV 25801
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in Family Medicine. Interest in wilderness medicine.
2.5 years experience serving as Medical Director in four PA/LTC facilities.
Education & Training
- AccessHealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2012
- Hampden-Sydney CollegeChemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 2004 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 2013 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow Academy of Wilderness Medicine, 2015
- Plateau Medical CenterOak Hill, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: