Are you Dr. Arocho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3109 Bienville Blvd
Ocean Springs, MS 39564Phone(228) 818-1111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Arocho, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Ohio. He is affiliated with Singing River Health System.
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsDeterminants of quality of life in patients following pulmonary resection for lung cancer.Douglas E. Paull, Michelle L. Thomas, Glory E. Meade, Glenda M. Updyke, Michael A. Arocho, Hong W. Chin, Samuel A. Adebonojo, Alex G. Little> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2006 Nov 1
- Singing River Health SystemPascagoula, Mississippi