Are you Dr. Basse?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 29950
Anaheim, CA 92809Phone(831) 775-5200Fax(831) 775-5271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Basse, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Anaheim, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois. He is affiliated with Natividad Medical Center and Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1986 - 1990
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011