Michael Bentz, MD
Professor of Surgery, University Wisc
- 600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
Phone: (608) 263-8580
Fax: (608) 265-9695
Dr. Bentz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bentz's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery
- Temple University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bentz's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryHand Surgery
Dr. Bentz's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Bentz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pressure ulcers and perineal reconstruction. Larson, J. D.,Altman, A. M.,Bentz, M. L.,Larson, D. L.; Plast. Reconstr. Surg.. 2014 Jan 01.
- Tweeting all surgeons: update your facebook status, enhance your reputation, and "pin" your practice on the wild, wild web. Israel, J. S.,Mandel, B. A.,Bentz, M. L.,Afifi, A. M.; Plast. Reconstr. Surg.. 2013 May.
- Discussion: Montreal Children's Hospital Formula for Nasoalveolar Molding Cleft Therapy. King, T. W.,Bentz, M. L.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 59 More...
Dr. Bentz's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Michael Bentz, Dr. Michael Bentz, MD, Dr. M Bentz, Dr. Michael L Bentz
- 28 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 28 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bentz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, WI)
- Michael Loffredo, MD
- Thomas Schinabeck, MD
- Maida Parkins, MD
- Nicholas Kim, MD
- George Korkos, MD
- Norman Buebendorf, MD
- Kevin Robertson, MD
- John Noon, MD
- Harold Hoops, MD
- Michelle Bonness, MD