Are you Dr. Braun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 112 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18205 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33160Phone(305) 742-0713Fax(305) 682-8623
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Braun, MD is a cardiologist in Aventura, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital South, and Hialeah Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1997
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsEarth history and the passerine superradiationCarl H. Oliveros, Daniel J. Field, Daniel T. Ksepka, F. Keith Barker, Alexandre Aleixo, Michael J. Andersen, Per Alström, Brett W. Benz, Edward L. Braun, Michael J. Br...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2019 Apr 16
- 8 citationsWhat are the roles of taxon sampling and model fit in tests of cyto-nuclear discordance using avian mitogenomic data?Ryan Tamashiro, Noor D. White, Michael J. Braun, Brant C. Faircloth, Edward L. Braun, Rebecca T. Kimball> ;Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 2019 Jan 1
- 7 citationsHeterogeneity and concordance in locus-specific differentiation and introgression between species of towhees.Sarah E. Kingston, Thomas L. Parchman, Zachariah Gompert, C. A. Buerkle, Michael J. Braun> ;Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 2017 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Lee County Woman Dead After Testing for Covid-19; Health Provider Waiving Testing FeesMarch 7th, 2020
- Uniphar to Buy CoRRect Medical as It Accelerates Entrance to German MarketJuly 21st, 2021