Are you Dr. Britt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Cambridge St
Burlington, MA 01803Phone+1 781-272-0379Fax+1 781-272-7257
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Britt, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Winchester Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 79 citationsAn evaluation of daily bacteriologic monitoring to identify preventable episodes of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.Richard A. Garibaldi, Barbara R. Mooney, Beverly J. Epstein, Michael R. Britt> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 1982 Dec 1
- 36 citationsFailure of bacterial filters to reduce the incidence of pneumonia after inhalation anesthesia.Richard A. Garibaldi, Michael R. Britt, C. Webster, Nathan L. Pace> ;Anesthesiology. 1981 May 1
- 15 citationsSinus Contamination with Pseudomonas paucimobilis: A Pseudoepidemic Due to Contaminated Irrigation FluidHoward Faden, Michael R. Britt, Beverly J. Epstein> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 1981 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Winchester HospitalWinchester, Massachusetts