Are you Dr. Carter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4891 East Main Street
Erin, TN 37061Phone+1 931-289-4201Fax+1 931-289-4204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Carter, MD is a board certified family physician in Erin, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Houston County Community Hospital and Henderson County Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee/Saint FrancisResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNarrative Review of Sensory Changes as a Biomarker for Alzheimer’s Disease:Raymond R. Romano, Michael A. Carter, Todd B. Monroe> ;Biological Research For Nursing. 2021 Apr 1
- Experimentally evoked pain in Alzheimer's disease.Alison R. Anderson, W. Larkin Iversen, Michael A. Carter, Karen O. Moss, Ronald L. Cowan, Todd B. Monroe> ;Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. 2021 Mar 12
- 4 citationsPolicy Implications for Pain in Advanced Alzheimer's DiseaseAlison R. Anderson, Karen Hyden, Michelle D. Failla, Michael A. Carter> ;Pain Management Nursing. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- UTHSC College of Nursing Receives Grant to Promote Vaccine Education in Six Rural CountiesAugust 10th, 2021
- UTHSC Receives $377,000 in Funding Towards COVID-19 Vaccine Education in Rural TennesseeFebruary 25th, 2022