Are you Dr. Chesser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Chesser, MD is a board certified internist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Texas, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care System and is an Assistant Professor at UA College of Medicine-Phoenix.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1993 - Present
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImproving Care and Reducing Length of Stay in Patients Undergoing Total Knee Replacement.H. Gene Dossett, Michael Chesser> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2017 Oct 1
- Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemPhoenix, Arizona