Are you Dr. Christie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-2100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Christie, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester and Unity Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Psychiatry, 2010 - 2012
- Highland HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1997
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Impulsive versus premeditated aggression in the prediction of violent criminal recidivism.Swogger, M. T.,Walsh, Z.,Christie, M.,Priddy, B. M.,Conner, K. R.> ;Aggress Behav. 2014 Jul 22
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York