Dr. Clark is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Kings Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsExperimental Evaluation of the Elson Test Efficiency Following Central Slip Injury.Tyler Houston, Tyler Shipley, Karl Bilderback, Michael Clark, R Shane Barton, Urska Cvek, Phillip Kilgore, Marjan Trutschl, Giovanni F Solitro> ;Journal of Hand Surgery Global Online. 2021 Nov 1
- Ochsner LSU Health ShreveportShreveport, Louisiana
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: