Dr. Corcoran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 North Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-605-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1994
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1987 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- WY State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Use of Battlefield Acupuncture Prior to Botulinum Toxin A Administration: A 2-Patient Case Series.Xiangrong Shao, Michael Corcoran, Michael O'Bryan> ;Medical Acupuncture. 2018 Oct 15
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: