Dr. Crim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5400 N Oak Trfy
Kansas City, MO 64118Phone(816) 453-0900Fax(816) 218-1858
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2004 - 2022
- IL State License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry RoadKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: