Dr. Curci is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 range road
Cumberland, ME 04021Phone(207) 829-5353
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1976
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1967 - 1972
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsTask shifting overcomes the limitations of volunteerism in developing nations.Michael R. Curci> ;Bulletin of the American College of Surgeons. 2012 Oct 1
- Reverence for life.Michael R. Curci> ;Archives of Surgery. 2006 May 1
- 3 citationsPain management: the global connection.Rita Smith, Michael Curci, Allan Silverman> ;Nursing Management. 2002 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- O’Neill Honored with American Pediatric Surgical Association Humanitarian AwardJune 29th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: