Dr. Curtis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Chippewa Trail
Mosinee, WI 54455Phone(715) 498-2240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Excited Delirium Syndrome (ExDS): Defining Based on a Review of the LiteratureJeffrey D Ho, Gary M Vilke, Michael D Curtis, Jeffery C Metzger, Donald M Dawes, Stewart R Coffman, Mark L DeBard, Theodore C Chan, Joseph Heck, Melissa Wysong Costell...> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: