Are you Dr. Dimino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Ironbridge Rd
Freehold, NJ 07728Phone(732) 431-2999Fax(732) 431-2993
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Dimino, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Freehold, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with CentraState Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1990 - 1994
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPurification of bovine hemoglobin via fast performance liquid chromatographyMichael L. Dimino, Andre F. Palmer> ;Journal of Chromatography B. 2007 Sep 1
- 3 citationsHigh O2 affinity hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers synthesized via polymerization of hemoglobin with ring-opened 2-chloroethyl-β-D-fructopyranoside and 1-o-octyl-β-D-gl...Michael L. Dimino, Andre F. Palmer> ;Biotechnology and Bioengineering. 2007 Jun 15
- 9 citationsHemoglobin-Based O2 Carrier O2 Affinity and Capillary Inlet pO2 Are Important Factors That Influence O2 Transport in a CapillaryMichael L. Dimino, Andre F. Palmer> ;Biotechnology Progress. 2007 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Judge Blames Outbursts in Courtroom on Brain InjuryJuly 10th, 2020
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey