Are you Dr. Epter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone(602) 344-5011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Epter, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Nevada, and New York. He is affiliated with Valleywise Health.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2013 - 2022
- NV State License 2005 - 2014
- NY State License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsWhat Do Program Directors Look for in an ApplicantKatherine G. Katzung, Felix Ankel, Mark Clark, Luan Lawson, Peter M.C. DeBlieux, Mohamad Ali Cheaito, Eveline Hitti, Michael Epter, Amin Kazzi> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 May 1
- 1 citationsSelecting a Medical School Advisor.Stephanie A. Lareau, Howard Blumstein, Laura R. Hopson, Barbara L. Keller, Micelle J. Haydel, Mohamad Ali Cheaito, Eveline Hitti, Michael Epter, Amin Kazzi> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 May 1
- Response to "Creating Consensus: Revisiting the Emergency Medicine Scholarly Activity Requirement".Scott Pasichow, Zachary J. Jarou, Dhimitri A. Nikolla, Mohammed M. Qureshi, Michael L. Epter, Bryan G Kane, Vicken Y. Totten, Chadd K. Kraus, Michael Allswede, Deborah...> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Feb 14
- Join now to see all
- I Am Dr. Michael Epter: How I Promote Wellness in EMFebruary 5th, 2017
- I Am Dr. Alicia Pilarski – How I Promote Wellness in EMOctober 12th, 2016
- Valleywise HealthPhoenix, Arizona