Are you Dr. Fitzgerald?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 North Oak Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone(630) 856-6442Fax(847) 991-0441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Fitzgerald, MD is a neonatologist in Hinsdale, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - Hinsdale, AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange, and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- Loyola UniversityFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Loyola UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1983
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1971
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The paediatric clinical experiences of general practice registrars.Freed, G. L., Spike, N., Magin, P., Morgan, S., Fitzgerald, M., Brooks, P.> ;Aust Fam Physician. 2012 Jul