Dr. Frierson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 766-0050Fax(225) 768-2424
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1993
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Humerus varus: a complication of neonatal, infantile, and childhood injury and infection.Ellefsen, B. K., Frierson, M. A., Raney, E. M., Ogden, J. A.> ;J Pediatr Orthop. 1994 Jul 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: