Dr. Galuska is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1086 Franklin St
Johnstown, PA 15905
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wellspan York HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Erratum: This Article Corrects: "Coronary Disease in Emergency Department Chest Pain with Recent Negative Stress Testing".Jonathan Walker, Michael Galuska, David Vega> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Oct 18
- 3 citationsCoronary Disease in Emergency Department Chest Pain Patients with Recent Negative Stress TestingJonathan Walker, Michael Galuska, David Vega> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Jan 1
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterJohnstown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: