Dr. Gorum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1538 13th. Ave.
Columbus, GA 31901Phone+1 706-321-9300Fax+1 706-321-9384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- University of Alabama Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- ME State Medical License Active through 1994
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsPreoperative embolization of anastomoses of the jugular bulb: an adjuvant in jugular foramen surgery.David Carrier, Moises A. Arriaga, Michael Gorum, Richard T. Dahlen, Stephen P. Johnson> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1997 Aug 1
- 13 citationsClinical pathways in acoustic tumor management.Moises A. Arriaga, Michael Gorum, Arthur Kennedy> ;Laryngoscope. 1997 May 1
- 7 citationsENHANCED RETROSIGMOID EXPOSURE WITH POSTERIOR SEMICIRCULAR CANAL RESECTIONMoises A. Arriaga, Michael Gorum> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1996 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: