Dr. Graveley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Old York Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046Phone+1 215-481-2725Fax+1 215-481-3013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2003 - 2004
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Physical Examination of the Shoulder in the Primary Care SettingJohn M. McShane, Michael J. Graveley, Bruce D. Hopper> ;Primary Care. 2004 Dec 1
- Hospital Forced to Use or Lose Hundreds of COVID-19 Vaccines After Freezer BreaksJanuary 5th, 2021
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: