Dr. Haley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 E Dunlap Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020Phone(602) 870-6353Fax(602) 944-9610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- Maricopa Medical CenterInternship, Neurological Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1988 - Present
- NV State Medical License 1984 - 2007
- CA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1983 - 1983
- AZ State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPreperitoneal surgery using a self-adhesive mesh for inguinal hernia repair.Alicia Mangram, Olakunle F Oguntodu, Francisco N. S. Rodriguez, Roozbeh Rassadi, Michael Haley, Cynthia J. Shively, James K. Dzandu> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2014 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: