Dr. Hwang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 robert wood johnson place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTranscending Psychosis: The Complexity of Comorbidity in Schizophrenia.Sun Young Yum, Michael Y. Hwang, Henry A. Nasrallah, Lewis A. Opler> ;Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2016 Jun 1
- Polycystic ovaries is a disproportionate signal in pharmacovigilance data mining of second generation antipsychoticsSun Kyoung Yum, Tak Kim, Michael Y. Hwang> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2014 Sep 1
- 26 citationsManagement of schizophrenia with obsessive-compulsive features.Michael Y. Hwang, Sung-Wan Kim, Sun Young Yum, Lewis A. Opler> ;Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2009 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: