Dr. Jackson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 Holiday Rd
Mc Cormick, SC 29835Phone+1 864-391-5011Fax+1 864-391-5012
- Is this information wrong?
- I received my medical degree in 1983 from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following medical school, I completed my residency in Family Medicine at Anderson Memorial Hospital in Anderson, South Carolina. I am Board Certified in Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians. I recently was recognized by the Rome News Tribune Reader’s Choice Award as Rome’s “Best Family Doctor” in 2013.
Education & Training
- AnMed Health (Anderson)Residency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1989 - Present
- SC State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 1992
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- "Best Family Doctor" Rome News Tribune Reader’s Choice Award, 2013
- Patients’ Choice Award Vitals.com, 2011-2012
- Most Compassionate Doctor Vitals.com, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of P element insertions on quantitative traits in Drosophila melanogaster.Mackay TF, Lyman RF, Jackson MS> ;Genetics. 1992-02-01
- Mapping and gene conversion studies with the structural gene for iso-1-cytochrome C in yeast.Lawrence CW, Sherman F, Jackson M, Gilmore RA> ;Genetics. 1975-12-01
- A deletion map of cyc1 mutants and its correspondence to mutationally altered iso-1-cytochromes c of yeast.Sherman F, Jackson M, Liebman SW, Schweingruber AM, Stewart JW> ;Genetics. 1975-09-01
- Join now to see all
- Self Regional HealthcareGreenwood, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: