Dr. Jenks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office734 W Commerce St
Fairfield, TX 75840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsLight and heavy lysosomes: characterization of N-acetyl-β-D-hexosaminidase isolated from normal and I-cell disease lymphoblastsArnold L. Miller, Valerie Norton, Robin Robertson, Michael Jenks, Richard Y. Yeh, Darin Wright> ;Glycobiology. 1993 Aug 1
- Improve Your Health with the Top Leading Wellness Clinic in Dallas, TexasMarch 14th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: