Are you Dr. Joy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 E 18th St
Cheyenne, WY 82001Phone(307) 421-4200Fax(307) 433-0991
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Joy, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming and Missouri.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1972
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of ColoradoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1995 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 1971 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- The Future of Food Explored at University SymposiumApril 4th, 2018
- Councilors Want More Data Before Making Move on Keene's Mask MandateApril 28th, 2021