Dr. Katz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21644 State Road 7
West Boca Medical Center - Radiology
Boca Raton, FL 33428Phone(561) 488-8204Fax(561) 892-7710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Katz is a radiologist in Boynton Beach, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including being Chief of Radiology at West Boca Medical Center, plus Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, and St. Mary's Medical Center with Palm Beach Children's Hospital. Additionally he is the Medical Director for Pediatric Imaging with Envision Pediatric Radiology Alliance, the leading pediatric teleradiology company in the US. He received his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and did all radiology and pediatric radiology training at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University in St. Louis, MO.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1982 - 1986
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Reliability of a standardized protocol to calculate cross-sectional chest area and severity indices to evaluate pectus excavatum.Lawson, M.L., Barnes-Eley, M., Burke, B.L., Mitchell, K., Katz, M.E., Dory, C.L., Miller, S.F., Nuss, D., Croitoru, D.P., Goretsky, M.J., Kelly, R.E.> ;J Pediatr Surg. 2006 Jul
- Simplified approach to umbilical remnant abnormalities.DiSantis, D. J., Siegel, M. J., Katz, M. E.> ;Radiographics. 1991 Jan
- Focal foveolar hyperplasia presenting as an antral-pyloric mass in a young infant.M. E. Katz, S. H. Blocker, William H. McAlister> ;Pediatric Radiology. 1985 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: