Dr. Kharouta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-3951
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Partial Breast Reirradiation for Patients With Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence After Initial Treatment With Breast Conservation for Early Stage Breast Cancer.Courtney E Pisano, Michael Z Kharouta, Eleanor E Harris, Robert Shenk, Janice A Lyons> ;Practical radiation oncology. 2022 Apr 18
- Proton Beam Therapy in the Treatment of Periorbital Malignancies.N. Damico, Anna K. Wu, M.Z. Kharouta, Tal Eitan, R. Pidikiti, Frederick B. Jesseph, Mark Smith, Christian Langmack, Diana L. Mattson, Donald Dobbins, David B. Mansur, ...> ;International journal of particle therapy. 2021 Mar 1
- 3 citationsHeart dose and coronary artery calcification in patients receiving thoracic irradiation for lung cancer.Anel Yakupovich, Mark A. Davison, Michael Kharouta, Julius V. Turian, Christopher W. Seder, Marta Batus, Louis Fogg, Dinesh Kalra, Mark Kosinski, Tuncay Taskesen, Toch...> ;Journal of Thoracic Disease. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- What We Learned in Axillary Management of Breast Cancer Patients at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2020 Virtual Meeting? The EUBREAST Point of ViewJanuary 28th, 2021
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: