Dr. Ko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1725 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-4500Fax(312) 942-2253
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Indolent course of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy during natalizumab treatment in MS.Ko, M.Y., Stefoski, D., Balabanov, R.> ;Neurology. 2011 Sep 6
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: