Are you Dr. Koslow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 S 7th Ave
West Reading, PA 19611Phone(610) 375-6565Fax(610) 375-2065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Koslow, MD is a cardiologist in West Reading, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Reading Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1989
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- AHA News: She Put off Heart Symptoms Until It Was Almost Too LateFebruary 9th, 2020
- Pa. Hospital to Create Registry of AED LocationsJune 12th, 2019
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania