Dr. Licata is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pinellas St
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone(727) 734-6635
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2004 - 2008
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDiagnostic challenges of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma in North America - a clinical, histological, and immunophenotypic correlation with a workflow proposal.Michael J. Licata, Murali Janakiram, Stephanie Tan, Yanan Fang, Urvi A Shah, Amit Verma, Yanhua Wang> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2018 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: