Are you Dr. Lilly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office419 W Redwood St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-328-5840Fax+1 410-328-0717
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Lilly, MD is a vascular surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Illinois, and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, University of Maryland Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore Division.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1985 - 1987
- Brown UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1981
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- RI State Medical License 1980 - 1989
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Saved by the collaterals.Michael P. Lilly> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Jul 1
- Optimization of duplex velocity criteria for diagnosis of internal carotid artery (ICA) stenosis: A report of the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Vascular...Heather L. Gornik, Tatjana Rundek, Hannah Gardener, James F. Benenati, Nirvikar Dahiya, Naomi M. Hamburg, Ann Marie Kupinski, Steven A. Leers, Michael P. Lilly, Joann ...> ;Vascular Medicine. 2021 May 19
- 10 citationsVariation in Ultrasound Diagnostic Thresholds for Carotid Stenosis in the United StatesJesse A. Columbo, Robert M. Zwolak, Edward J. Arous, Philip P. Goodney, Michael P. Lilly, H. Gilbert Welch> ;Circulation. 2020 Mar 24
- Join now to see all
- Limbic System And Enhanced Pituitary-Adrenal ResponsesNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1994–1998
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical CenterTowson, Maryland
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at EastonEaston, Maryland