Dr. Lubetsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office39450 W 12 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377Phone(313) 916-2600Fax(313) 916-1249
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationFellowship, Rheumatology, 1977 - 1979
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsDoes emotional disclosure about stress improve health in rheumatoid arthritis? Randomized, controlled trials of written and spoken disclosureMark A. Lumley, James C. C. Leisen, R. Ty Partridge, Tina M. Meyer, Alison M. Radcliffe, Debra J. Macklem, Linda A. Naoum, Jay L. Cohen, Lydia M. Lasichak, Michael R. ...> ;Pain. 2011 Apr 1
- 16 citationsHelicobacter pylori seroprevalence in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Effect of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and gold compoundsGuillermo P. Gubbins, Timothy T. Schubert, Franco Attanasio, Michael Lubetsky, Guillermo I. Perez-Perez, Martin J. Blaser> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1992 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: