Dr. Maristany is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office52579 Highway 51 S
Independence, LA 70443Phone+1 985-878-1349Fax+1 985-878-1263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPersistent Sciatic Artery: A Favorable Anatomic Variant in a Setting of Trauma.William Shaffer, Mary Maher, Michael Maristany, Bahri Ustunsoz, Bradley Spieler> ;The Ochsner Journal. 2017 Jun 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: