Are you Dr. May?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14840 Trappers Trl
Novelty, OH 44072Phone+1 440-338-5572
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael May, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Novelty, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1983 - 1986
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cause-specific mortality by race in low-income Black and White people with Type 2 diabetes.Conway, B. N.,May, M. E.,Fischl, A.,Frisbee, J.,Han, X.,Blot, W. J.> ;Diabet. Med.. 2014 Aug 13
- Mortality by Race Among Low-Income Adults with Early-Onset Insulin-Treated DiabetesMichael May, MD> ;Diabetes Care. 2013 Oct
- Moderating effects of autism on parent views of genetic screening for aggression.May, M. E.,Brandt, R. C.,Bohannan, J. K.> ;Intellect Dev Disabil. 2012 Oct 03
- Join now to see all
- Canada's Regenerative Medicine Conference Opens Today in TorontoOctober 26th, 2015
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio