Dr. Mayo-Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVA New England Health Care System
200 Springs Road
Bedford, MA 01730Phone(781) 687-4821
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Miriam Hospital - LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1984
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Factors Associated With Patient Ratings of Timeliness of Primary Care AppointmentsMichael F. Mayo-Smith, Laurel E. Radwin, Hassen Abdulkerim, David C. Mohr> ;Journal of patient experience. 2020 Oct 27
- Primary Care Panel Size: How You Measure Makes a Difference.Michael F. Mayo-Smith> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2021 Feb 1
- 1 citationsThe Patient-Centered Medical Home and the Challenge of Evaluating Complex Interventions.Russell S. Phillips, Erin E. Sullivan, Michael F. Mayo-Smith> ;JAMA network open. 2020 Feb 5
- Join now to see all
- Awareness of Suicide Prevention Programs Among U.S. Military VeteransMay 7th, 2018
- Bedford Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans HospitalBedford, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: