Dr. McLeod is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Farrington Corner Rd
Hopkinton, NH 03229Phone+1 603-228-7575Fax+1 603-228-7585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael McLeod is a family physician in Hopkinton, NH and is affiliated with Concord Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in diabetes mellitus and primary care / family practice.
Education & Training
- Concord Hospital/New Hampshire-Dartmouth Family MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2003 - 2023
- NC State License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- First Responders Honor Workers at Concord HospitalApril 10th, 2020
- With Omicron Spike, N.H. Health Officials Make Tough Decisions About COVID Treatment Due to Limited AvailabilityJanuary 14th, 2022
- Concord Hospital Doctor Explains the Science Behind the COVID-19 VaccinesJanuary 31st, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Concord HospitalConcord, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: