Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4616 N Albina Ave
Portland, OR 97217Phone(503) 335-9980Fax(307) 856-4027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a board certified family physician in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and Wyoming. He is affiliated with SageWest Health Care.
Education & Training
- University of Wyoming College of Human MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- WY State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEthanol-induced DNA repair in neural stem cells is transforming growth factor β1-dependent.Steven D. Hicks, Michael W. Miller> ;Experimental Neurology. 2019 Jul 1
- 3 citationsNeuronal Loss in the Developing Cerebral Cortex of Normal and Bax-Deficient Mice: Effects of Ethanol Exposure.Sheena M. Britton, Michael W. Miller> ;Neuroscience. 2018 Jan 15
- 4 citationsEffect of prenatal exposure to ethanol on the pyramidal tract in developing rats.Michael W. Miller> ;Brain Research. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- SageWest Health CareRiverton, Wyoming