Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University
630 West 168th Street, Mailbox 23
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-8533Fax(646) 426-0065
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a resident pathologist, AP/NP combined residency-fellowship track, at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center in Washington Heights, Manhattan. I am currently PGY-4 with an expected graduation in June 2022.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2018
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2018, MD, PhD
- Binghamton UniversityBS, Integrative Neuroscience, biochemistry and evolutionary studies, Summa Cum Laude, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Shelanski Research Innovation Award Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, 2021
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Fellowship National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2015-2018
- Goldwater Scholar The Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- Biomarkers of endothelial dysfunction in cocaine overdose and overdose-related cardiovascular events.Alex F. Manini, Claire L. Gibson, Michael L. Miller, Lynne D. Richardson, Carmen Vargas-Torres, Rajesh Vedanthan, Yasmin L. Hurd> ;Addiction Biology. 2021 Mar 1
- 6 citationsChromatin accessibility mapping of the striatum identifies tyrosine kinase FYN as a therapeutic target for heroin use disorder.Gabor Egervari, Diana Akpoyibo, Tanni Rahman, John F. Fullard, James E. Callens, Joseph A. Landry, Annie Ly, Xianxiao Zhou, Noël A. Warren, Mads E. Hauberg, Gabriel E....> ;Nature Communications. 2020 Sep 14
- 11 citationsStriatal Rgs4 regulates feeding and susceptibility to diet-induced obesity.Michael Michaelides, Michael L. Miller, Gabor Egervari, Stefany D. Primeaux, Juan Gómez, Randall J. Ellis, Joseph A. Landry, Henrietta Szutorisz, Alexander F. Hoffman,...> ;Molecular Psychiatry. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Adolescent exposure to Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol alters the transcriptional trajectory and dendritic architecture of prefrontal pyramidal neuronsMiller ML, Chadwick B, Dickstein DL, Purushothaman I, Egervari G, Rahman T, Tessereau C, Hof PR, Roussos P, Shen L, Baxter MG, Hurd YL, Mol Psychiatry, 10/3/2018
- A Gene Links Impulsivity and Drug Use VulnerabilityJune 14th, 2018
- Identifying distinct striatonigral and striatopallidal disturbancesNational Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA/NIH)2015–2018
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: