Dr. Miranda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
- Practicing Orthopedic Trauma and shoulder surgery since 1994.
- Rotator cuff repair, Shoulder arthroscopy, Non-union, Malunion, Fracture Repair
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Professor of Orthopedics University of Connecticut Dept of Orthopedics
- Best Doctors Connecticut Magazine, 2007-2020
Publications & Presentations
- Factors associated with one year mortality in ill patients with proximal femoral fractures treated non operativelyMaria Adelaide de Miranda, Andrés Paliz Pontón, Leonardo Mousinho Guerra, Fernando Brandão Andrade-Silva, Marcos de Camargo Leonhardt, Paulo Roberto dos Reis, Jorge do...> ;Injury. 2021 May 7
- 1 citationsDouble Oblique Osteotomy: A Technique for Correction of Posttraumatic Deformities of the Distal Femur.Michael A. Miranda, Joseph P. DeAngelis, George H Canizares, Jeffery W Mast> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2018 Feb 1
- 70 citationsLocking plate technology and its role in osteoporotic fractures.Michael A. Miranda> ;Injury. 2007 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: