Dr. Mueller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1925 NE Stucki Ave
Aloha, OR 97006Phone(503) 906-5000Fax(503) 906-5193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1998 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical outcomes of remission induction therapy for severe antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.Miloslavsky EM, Specks U, Merkel PA, Seo P, Spiera R, Langford CA, Hoffman GS, Kallenberg CGM, St Clair EW, Tchao NK, Viviano L, Ding L, Sejismundo LP, Mieras K, Iklé ...> ;Arthritis Rheum.. 2013-09-01
- 9 citationsTemperature Profile of Radiofrequency Probe Application in Wrist Arthroscopy: Monopolar Versus BipolarMichaela Huber, Christoph Eder, Michael B. Mueller, Richard Kujat, Christina Roll, Michael Nerlich, Lukas Prantl, Sebastian Gehmert> ;Arthroscopy. 2013 Apr 1
- 63 citationsAnabolic/Catabolic Balance in Pathogenesis of Osteoarthritis: Identifying Molecular TargetsMichael B. Mueller, Rocky S. Tuan> ;Pm&r. 2011 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: