Michael E. Nesbitt, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- US Army/ Baylor UniversityD.Sc., 2008 - 2009
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterMPAS, 2000 - 2002
- University of Nebraska at KearneyPhysician Assistant, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAn observational study assessing completion time and accuracy of completing the tactical combat casualty care card by combat medic trainees.Sean P. Therien, James E. Andrews, Michael E. Nesbitt, Robert L. Mabry> ;Journal of special operations medicine : a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2014 Jan 1
- Index of suspicion * Case 1: Abdominal pain, fever, and cough in a 3-year-old boy. * Case 2: Emesis, irritability in 9-year-old boy who has autism. * Case 3: Skin lesi...Michael E Nesbitt, Alberto Carranza, Amanda J. Kasem, John C. Arnold, Robin Bareng, Noah J. Friedman, Martin Gilboa> ;Pediatrics in Review. 2012 Apr 1
- 16 citationsCurrent practice of thermoregulation during the transport of combat wounded.Michael E. Nesbitt, Paul B. Allen, Alec C. Beekley, Frank Butler, Brian J. Eastridge, Lorne H. Blackbourne> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2010 Jul 1
OfficeVictoria Emergency Associates
1900 Barton Springs Rd. Unit 5030
Austin, TX 78704Phone(512) 828-6997
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: