Are you Dr. Nowak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 York Ave # C302
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-7365Fax(212) 746-8192
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Nowak, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Georgia. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Mount Sinai West, and The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2013 - 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Medical Microbiology
Publications & Presentations
- RT-PCR/MALDI-TOF Diagnostic Target Performance Reflects Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Variant Diversity in New York City.Matthew M Hernandez, Radhika Banu, Ana S Gonzalez-Reiche, Brandon Gray, Paras Shrestha, Liyong Cao, Feng Chen, Huanzhi Shi, Ayman Hanna, Juan David Ramírez, Adriana va...> ;The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD. 2022 Jul 1
- 2 citationsRobust clinical detection of SARS-CoV-2 variants by RT-PCR/MALDI-TOF multitarget approach.Matthew M Hernandez, Radhika Banu, Ana S Gonzalez-Reiche, Adriana van de Guchte, Zenab Khan, Paras Shrestha, Liyong Cao, Feng Chen, Huanzhi Shi, Ayman Hanna, Hala Alsh...> ;Journal of medical virology. 2022 Apr 1
- 2 citationsMolecular evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in New York before the first pandemic wave.Matthew M. Hernandez, Ana S. Gonzalez-Reiche, Hala Alshammary, Shelcie Fabre, Zenab Khan, Adriana van de Guchte, Ajay Obla, Ethan Ellis, Mitchell J. Sullivan, Jessica ...> ;Nature Communications. 2021 Jun 8
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
- Mount Sinai MorningsideNew York, New York
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelNew York, New York
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount SinaiNew York, New York
- Mount Sinai WestNew York, New York
- Mount Sinai BrooklynBrooklyn, New York