Dr. Patney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
17000 Medical Center Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Patney is an orthopedic surgeon in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. He currently is serving as the facility medical director for the Team Health program. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and orthopedic trauma and is experienced in orthopedic trauma, hip and knee surgery, and fracture management/repair.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Macomb HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- Jefferson Health NortheastInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2021 - 2024
- IL State License 2021 - 2023
- CA State License 2021 - 2022
- LA State License 2019 - 2022
- WI State License 2019 - 2023
- MA State License 2019 - 2023
- FL State License 2003 - 2024
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- The case: Bilateral congenital hamate-capitate fusion with a scapholunate ligament dissociation.Kael Duprey, Chris Goll, Michael J. Patney> ;Orthopedics. 2005 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: