Michael Peterson, MD
- 1115 W 9th St
Yankton, SD 57078
Phone: (605) 668-8850
Fax: (605) 668-9448
Dr. Peterson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Peterson's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiation Oncology
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityMedical School
Dr. Peterson's Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Peterson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A randomized multicenter trial of Crotalidae polyvalent immune F(ab) antivenom for the treatment of rattlesnake envenomation in dogs. Peterson, M.E., Matz, M., Seibold, K., Plunkett, S., Johnson, S., Fitzgerald, K.; J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio). 2011 Aug.
- Effect of antivenin dose on outcome from crotalid envenomation. Peterson, M.E.; J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio). 2010 Oct.
- Toxic exotics. Peterson, M.E.; Vet Clin North Am Exot Anim Pract. 2008 May.
Register to See Citations and 50 More...
Dr. Peterson's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Michael Peterson, Dr. Michael Peterson, MD, Dr. M Peterson, Dr. Michael E Peterson
- 26 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 26 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Peterson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, SD)
- John Griffin, MD
- Michael Grant, MD
- Steven Mcgraw, MD
- Michael Peterson, MD
- Kirsten Erickson, MD
- Richard Reed, MD
- Ronald Drummond, MD
- James Simon, MD
- Jeffrey Brindle, MD
- Michael Swartz, MD